Che_ms(or Jaimee) is a member in Netherlands . She has been a member for over 4 years (1,468 days).
Hiya fellow postcrossing member!
I'm born and raised in The Netherlands a.k.a. Holland. I work in the IT business as a software test analyst/coördinator. I enjoy searching through my postcard collection to find a matching card according to someone's wishlist :) My hobbies are playing (board)games with friends and colleagues, playing Ingress (location-based, augmented-reality mobile game), crochetting, going to the movies (with an unlimited movie pass), visit museums, read e-books, try new restaurants (of different cultures), bake low carb cakes, drink strong latte machiatto's, collect stamps and travel around the world :)
Suggestions on postcards (in random order):
- cards with lots of color
- illustrated cards
- Gotochi cards
- Jetoy cats
- odd shaped card
- Nouvelle Images Atelier postcards (multiple images)
- beaches (with palmtrees)
- cards with different (images of) stamps on it
- nightviews of cities/skyline
- trompe l'oeil (optical illusions)
- 3D cards
- kawaii/cute cards
- "keep calm" cards
- where's Wally? / where's Waldo?
- aurora borealis
- birthday card in December :)
- Christmas card in December
- fantasy (fairies, elfs, unicorns)
I'd rather not receive commercial/advertising postcards. Thank you!
Anyway, I'll be happy with any kind of postcard you are going to send me, as I love to receive real mail :)
If it's possible I would LOVE to receive a postcard with a beautiful/special/unique stamp on it. Thanks in advance for the trouble! :D
@European postcrossers: I'm trying to collect this years EUROPA stamps with the "Castles" theme (http://www.posteurop.org/EUROPA%20Stamps). If you can use an Europa stamp from your country, you would made my day! :D Earlier themes from previous years are also very welcome ;)
Suggestions on writings:
- how did you learned about postcrossing?
- a sentence in your own language (please include the translation in English ;))
- write something about yourself
- what makes you smile/happy?
- a lesson learned from experience in life
- what's your favorite food from your region or country (maybe including a (link to the) recipe ;))
- what's your biggest dream?
- what would you recommend to see if I travel to your country?
- draw something (I like to draw as well)
Please do not just write "greetings from ..." or "happy postcrossing" on it, because I am curious to know something more about you, your country and culture, so please share your story, daily life routine or maybe a secret ;)
Have a wonderful day and don't forget to smile! Happy postcrossing! :)
P.S. Please write the date and temperature/weather on the postcard. Thanks! :)