ATTENTION! Two postcrossers from China (one from Suzhou): you forgot to write ID on your cards. Please, contact me, I will register your cards.
My name is Katerina. My hobby is travelling, I like to visit various places of the world, to get to know more about people, who live there, their culture, language, history, architecture, local cuisine... everything!
I would prefer postcards with some interesting stamps without an envelope.
● Dear BELARUS, FINLAND, THE NETHERLANDS, RUSSIA: please, if it is possible and not difficult for you, send anything from the wishlist below EXCEPT touristic postcards of your countries, cityviews and places of interest. I`ve got really too many of such cards by official and direct swaps, and I thank every postcrosser from these countries who has sent me a touristic card and thus has let me get more acquainted with his country.
● The mostly wanted for now: airports and airlines of the world (e.g. KLM, Aegean Airlines, Air France, Easyjet etc.);
● The mostly wanted for now: views of Greece and everyhing connected with this countries;
● Sea, ocean, mediterranean landscapes, sandy summer beach, blue lagoons, exotic places, swimming pool;
● Travelling theme, like packed suitcases, tickets, flip flops on a sandy beach, a bright coctail against the background of the sea or a blue swimming pool or something like this giving the concept of a vacation time;
● Countries of the world with the name of the country on the front side of a postcard;
● Unique nature of your country (for example Grand Canyon, Victoria Falls etc.);
● Tarantino and Guy Ritchie films.
● Teddies by Janet Kruskamp;
● Different teddies;
● Rabbits and mice by Susan Wheeler;
● Cats by Susan Herbert;
● Jetoy cats, Lancy cats;
● Paintings by Kim Jacobs;
● Cats by Charles Wysocki, Susan Herbert;
● Different cats;
● Old-fashioned Christmas cards, when it`s Christmas time.
● Preferably from TAIWAN, CHINA and all Asian countries: touristic cards.
● Preferably from ITALY: Dolomites and towns of Southern Tyrol, any other touristic cards single views.
● Preferably from the USA: states and their capitals, with the name of the state on the front side of a postcard; gangster theme, Native Americans, Route 66.
● Preferably from RARE postcrossing countries: please, ignore our wishlist and send the view of your country (or the capital/biggest city) with the name of the city/country on the front side of a postcard if possible!
Please don`t send me:
● HAND-MADE AND HOLIDAY GREETINGS CARDS (except Christmas cards, when it`s Christmas)
● CHURCHES, ICONS, IMAGES OF DEVILS OR SATAN