* Message to the Russian person who sent a "cute cat" on 28 sept... no ID, I cannot register your card... please HELP!
And, by the way, Postcrossing couldn't help me to find them...
I was born the year of universal exhibition in Brussels, 1958 and like everything about the late fifties so if you have one postcard of that period, you may send it over to me!
- I love Africa, wildlife and african nature or human beings, I'm a big lover of hippopotamus but please look at my album to avoid duplicates :
- Moomins (discovered with Postcrossing)
- Beautiful doors, Windows and benches
- Nature (nice trees, lake, mountain,...)
- Nice cats and dogs (not disguised please)
- "Nouvelles Images"
- Postcard of old advertising,
- Wild animals from your place except Grouse, I have so many...
- Victoria Kerda (Viktorija Kirdiy)
- Anna Silivonchik, just discovered and great!
- Ad cards doesn't matter, if it is nice or unusual.
FAVOURITES are mostly cards I have ALREADY RECEIVED, please take a look before sending me the same card...
Please, ONLY ONE VIEW CARDS... I really don't like MULTIVIEW and NO OVERSIZED postcard... I cannot keep them, no room for them in my collection box…
NO FOLDED Cards, only postcard please :)
Except from that, I have one shetland sheepdog (the second one left me end of January at nearly 16 y.o.) and a Ragdoll cat.
I walk a lot with my dog and go also often to the movie (without the dog ha ha ha).
I like to live in Brussels not far from activities (exhibition, movie, restaurant...)
When I receive a card I upload it and as many of my first sent postcard where not uploaded... I now do it for you, it would be nice to keep it and not delete it!
I have also many EXPIRED cards so, if you decide to stop Postcrossing please be kind enough to register the card I had choosen for you... Thanks.
If your card hasn't been registered, please contact me and I will do it, lost cards happen...
P.S : Si vous souhaitez discuter/échanger en français sur POSTCROSSING, rejoignez le groupe "Postcrossing francophone" sur Facebook :
Vous êtes les bienvenus :-)