Hello everybody! STAY SAFE, TAKE CARE and... send postcards :)
I was born the year of universal exhibition in Brussels, 1958 and like everything about the late fifties so if you have one postcard of that period, you may send it over to me!
- I love Africa, wildlife and african nature or human beings, I'm a big lover of hippopotamus but please look at my favourites to avoid duplicates, I have some of them three of four times :( especially this one... don't send it again pleaaaase https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/DE-8782605 (It comes from the Animal Box)
- Moomins (discovered with Postcrossing)
- Beautiful doors, Windows and benches but please not many doors or windows on the same card, just one house...
- Nature (nice trees, lake, mountain,...)
- Nice cats and dogs (not disguised please)
- "Nouvelles Images"
- Postcard of old advertising, old magazine, shop facade
- Wild animals from your place except Grouse, I have so many...
- Victoria Kerda (Viktorija Kirdiy)
- Anna Silivonchik, just discovered and great!
- Ad cards doesn't matter, if it is nice or unusual.
- Lantern Press postcards, a new collection for me...
FAVOURITES are mostly cards I have ALREADY RECEIVED, please take a look before sending me the same card...
Please, ONLY ONE VIEW CARDS... I really don't like MULTIVIEW
NO FOLDED Cards, only postcard please :)
Except from that, I have one shetland sheepdog and a Ragdoll cat.
I walk a lot with my dog and go also often to the movie (without the dog ha ha ha).
I like to live in Brussels not far from activities (exhibition, movie, restaurant...)
When I receive a card I upload it and as many of my first sent postcard where not uploaded... I now do it for you, it would be nice to keep it and not delete it!
I have also many EXPIRED cards so, if you decide to stop Postcrossing please be kind enough to register the card I had choosen for you... Thanks.
If your card hasn't been registered, please contact me and I will do it, lost cards happen...
P.S : Si vous souhaitez discuter/échanger en français sur POSTCROSSING, rejoignez le groupe "Postcrossing francophone" sur Facebook :
Vous êtes les bienvenus :-)