Hello everybody, my name is Jenny and I live in Kiel in the north of Germany.
I'm especially interested in foreign cultures so maybe you can tell me something about you and your daily life? Or do you have any special hobby? Maybe your hometown is something special? Or if you really don't know what to write you can tell me about the weather. That can be interesting, too ;)
Please note the current date on your postcard because I want to know how long it is traveling.
Here is a little wishlist, if you send me a postcard with one of this motives I would be very happy:
- historical maps (if you're not sure what I mean you can see some in my favorites :) )
- city single-views from famous cities like capitals or major cities (especially night views)
- american state cards. I collect them, but till now it's only a small collection...
- BBC Sherlock, if you have cards with him and Watson I would be so happy to receive them!
- movie or book cards
- UNESCO world heritage
- Anime or Manga motives
- sunflowers - I love them! But only this kind of flowers, please don't send other ones.
But the most important thing for me is to see, that you thought about what you'll send and write. So it's not important what kind of card or what ever you want to send :) Self-made, funny, a city view, I'm looking forward to get them!
P.S. liebe deutsche Postcrosser, ich hätte da einen Wunsch. Schreibt mir auf euren Karten doch bitte von einem Ort innerhalb Deutschlands, den man eurer Meinung nach unbedingt mal gesehen/besucht haben sollte. Da ich mit meiner Tochter zusammen ganz Deutschland erkunden will, sind wir auf der Suche nach interessanten und möglicherweise nicht allzu bekannten Plätzen/Erlebnissen :)