Cemee(or Eija) is a member in Finland . She has been a member for 10 months (286 days).
You can send me any type of a card. Tell me what it means to you, tell me does it rain or shine, right this moment, what book you just read, movie you saw now or even years ago, what or who made you smile (or cry, that´s fine, too, life has it´s dark shades).
I adore little things in life, those daily things which often actually are very important.
Tell me anything, or draw me something. Whatever you feel comfortable with.
I´m such a child sometimes; I´m 31 in actual years. I´m also a introverted geek.
I like... (and would love postcards with these themes, too, but truly, I´m not picky, anything goes)
* books (fantasy/sci-fi, but I do not limit myself just to these genres)
* movies & tv (Game of Thrones, Doctor Who, Firefly and so on)
* Videogames (Mass Effect, Life is Strange, X-com, Telltale productions and so on)
* Dragonflies (hold a special meaning to me)
* Black birds
* Nature in general (esp. your area/country)
* Mythical/fantasy creatures
* Quotes/sayings (please translate it if not in English/Finnish ;) )
* Keep calm...
* Doors & gates
* Fooood (desserts & veggie things & fruits, berries etc.)
* Old buildings
* Christmas cards are fine around the x-mas time :)
* Birthday cards around June/July
I´m also looking for some new penpals/postcard pals, if you share some same interests :) My English isn´t that good, so you should of course accept that. Fellow Finns are welcome, too!
Enjoy the day, and keep sending postcards!