Cemee(or Eija) is a member in Finland . She has been a member for over 1 year (432 days).
You can send me any (almost) any kind of a card. I don´t mind, I trust you and I´m not that picky anyway!
Tell me what it means to you, tell me does it rain or shine, right this moment, what book you just read, movie you saw now or even years ago, what or who made you smile (or cry, that´s fine, too, life has it´s dark shades).
I adore little things in life, those daily things which me might miss the most when they are gone.
Tell me anything, or draw me something. Whatever you feel comfortable with.
I´m such a child sometimes; I´m 31 in actual years. I´m also a introverted geek.
I like... (and would love postcards with these themes, too, but truly, I´m not that picky)
* books (fantasy/sci-fi, but I do not limit myself just to these genres)
* movies & tv (Game of Thrones, Doctor Who, Firefly and so on)
* Videogames (Mass Effect, Life is Strange, Hellblade: Senua´s Sacrifice, Telltale productions and so on)
* Dragonflies (hold a special meaning to me)
* Black birds
* Nature in general (esp. your area/country)
* Mythical/fantasy creatures
* Quotes/sayings (please translate it if not in English/Finnish ;) )
* Keep calm...
* Doors & gates
* Fooood (desserts & veggie things & fruits, berries etc.)
* Old buildings
* Christmas cards/Easter cards are fine during the festival season :)
* Birthday cards around June/July (bday 2ed July)
I´m also looking for some new penpals/postcard pals, if you share some same interests :) My English isn´t that good, so you should of course accept that. Fellow Finns are welcome, too!
Enjoy the day, and keep sending postcards!