Cemee(or Eija) is a member in Finland . She has been a member for 7 months (214 days).
You can send me any type of a card. Tell me what it means to you, tell me does it rain or shine, right this moment, what book you just read, movie you saw, what or who made you smile (or cry, that´s fine, too, life has it´s dark shades).
Tell me anything, or draw me something. Whatever you feel comfortable with.
I´m such a child sometimes; I´m 31 in actual years. I´m also a geek. Not a nerd, as I hardly actually know about things, but I still can get quite hyped about them!
I like... (and would love postcards with these themes, too, but truly, I´m not picky, anything goes)
* books (fantasy/sci-fi, but I do not limit myself just to these genres)
* movies & tv (Game of Thrones, Doctor Who, Firefly and so on)
* Videogames (Mass Effect, Life is Strange, X-com, Telltale productions and so on)
* Dragonflies (hold a special meaning to me)
* Black birds
* Nature in general (esp. your area/country)
* Mythical/fantasy creatures
* Quotes/sayings (please translate it if not in English/Finnish ;) )
* Keep calm...
* Doors & gates
* Fooood (desserts & veggie things & fruits, berries etc.)
* Old buildings
* Christmas cards are fine around the x-mas time :)
I´m also looking for some new penpals/postcard pals (or even Steam pals?), if you share some same interests with me :) Fellow Finns are welcome, too!
Enjoy the day, and keep sending postcards!