Hi everybody! I👋
Hope life is treating you well!
I like art.... colorfull and nice and crazy and loud.
I like music from The Cure (and others).
I like cacti.🏜️ in
My favorite number is 71.
I'm interested in persons of the 17th, 18th and 19th centuries.
I like my old typewriter from the 70ies.
I like my cat and like to travel.
I like old maps and ships.
I also have a little interest in astronomy.
I think about keeping chickens.
I hope you send me nice cards with beautiful stamps from all over the world. 📮
... any motif ... take one that you like yourself ...
I'd like to know where you live and what is typical of your countries / cities.
And if you don't know what to write:
- something of a famous personality of your country
- tell something about your favourite place in your city/country
- tell what music do you like
- how many inhabitants your city/place has
- what there is to see in your city/place
- write down what you do when you can't sleep at night
- say "Good morning" in your language
- what is the typical food in your country and do you like that?
-write down what it looks like outside when you look out the window at yourself
💚💙🧡 Have a nice day!!!
I'm looking for letter exchange with people from:
-Azerbaijan: Göygöl (Helenendorf, Chanlar, Xanlar, Ханлар), Gəncə,
-Russia: Barnaul, Omsk, Ufa, Jakutsk, Perm, Miass, Tiksi, Jelabuga, Kazan,
Tschistopol (Чистай), Engels (Э́нгельс)
-Uzbekistan: Tashkent, Samarkand
-Kyrgyzstan: Rot-Front / Bergtal (Рот-Фронт) and Bishkek
-And: Generally German Minorities in Asian countries
If you are that kind of person, let me know!