Hello, I'm Catherine and I live in a very very small town 60 kms from Paris. I'm married and have 3 children. I also have a very talkative cat, 6 lovebirds ! I'm a teacher in a professionnal high school in the Paris Region and I love my job. I read a lot and all kinds of books, I collect french stamps but also those I receive from abroad. I enjoy bike rides.
My favourite themes are :
* UNESCO World Heritage Sites
* mapcards (country or state)
* schools, pupils, universities...
* collection "Keep Calm and..."
* cars but only old VW Beetle, vans or Mini (Austin, Morris)
* mail boxes
* people (but not famous people !), children of the world
* hens and roosters
* collection "the blue cats" from Belarus and Russia
* typical houses
* volcanoes, mountains, deserts, caves
* AD card (only drinks)
But please no hand-made, self-printed, zazzle postcards or animals.
Please, put the date on the card !
I collect stamps. If you send me a beautiful stamp, it'll be marvellous ! If it doesn't cost you more could you please your card in an enveloppe and I will be able to collect all your lovely stamps.
Merci beaucoup Thanks