I've got two cats and my hobbies include watching and reading historical, crime and fantasy books and crafting. I collect DDR stamps and nailpolish and love to take care of my countless plants.
I'm interested in witchcraft and a nature connected low waste lifestyle.
Fun Fact: I've met my boyfriend via Postcrossing in early 2014.
If you need an inspiration about what card to send or what to write about, I'm very interested in the following themes:
- Giraffes (my favourite animals)
- Venice + Florence - no matter where you're from, I'm always happy about a card of my favourite cities
-Space, galaxies, planets, science fiction, spaceships.... My current favourite TV show is "The Expanse"
- Crystals, rocks, stones, fossils
- Witches / Witchcraft
- Lord of the Rings
- Game Of Thrones
- Doctor Who + Torchwood
- The Silence of the Lambs (Hannibal Lecter)
- Star Wars
- Harry Potter
- Succulents and Cacti
- Patterns, especially Flower Patterns
- Italian Renaissance (paintings etc.)
- Leonardo Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raffael + The Borgia Era
- you are from Great Britain?: I love British history (English, Welsh, Scottish) I would love to receive a card about your historic places or people, especially Plantagenet and Tudor era, maybe with a small explanation of what I'm looking at.
- you are from the US? I would really appreciate to get one of your special stamps like the 3D dinosaurs or the thermo eclipse stamps for example!
- if you don't want to write much, be creative and decorate your card with stickers, washi tape or a drawing instead!
Don't have any of these, don't worry! I am happy about any card I receive. It's YOUR choice and I get to learn a bit about yourself with the card you chose for me.
I'm just not that much into touristic cards.
*due to the pandemic I only get mail in batches once or twice a week. So please don't worry if your card might take a little longer to arrive at my mailbox!