I'm a crazy cat-and-dog-lady (4 cats and a dog, all rescued) with a big heart for all things magical, strange and funny. I love art and architecture, (classic) literature, nature and all animals, botanical gardens, history, minimalism, myths and legends, paganism, shamanism, asatru, seidr, solitude, period dramas, gardening, the countryside, long walks, museums, solitude, philosophy and so much more. So if you want to share a short story about one of these topics on your postcard, feel free to write about it. I'll surely enjoy it.
I'll treasure EVERY single postcard I receive, but I know that it's also fun to search for and pick a postcard of someone's favourites (well, for me it is :) !).
So here are some of mine:
* animals and wildlife in general, but esp. jackals, hyaenas, donkeys, foxes, chickens, cats, dogs, otters, martens, deer, owls and cranes....but weeee, I love them all.
* the sea and everything maritime, nautical
* classic cars, tractors, classic trains, sailing-ships, airships
* nature, flowers, gardening, botanical gardens, cottagecore, countryside related
* trees, berries, nuts, mushrooms...
* monuments, castles, windmills, lighthouses, architecture in general, also of course views of your hometown/country
*my favourite towns: Lüneburg, Marburg, Brugge, Worpswede, Münster...
* art esp. Jugendstil, art nouveau, romanticism, but also cheesy kitsch like Thomas Kinkade...andandand...;)
*books, classic literature and music, authors and composers
* design and interior design esp. Bauhaus, art déco, minimalism
*(vintage) fashion and (antique) jewellery
* 18th and19th century
*coffee, tea, chocolate, cakes
* Moomins, Ronja Rövardotter, Studio Ghibli
*folklore, fairy tales, mythology, gods and goddesses
*dark and gloomy themes, dark academia, old graveyards, ruins, abandoned/lost places
*60s, 70s, 80s music and lifestyle
Feel free to send me whatever postcard you want, whether related to my faves or just surprise me!!
By the way: My favourites folder is empty, because all of the received cards are my favourites :).
I would love to bring you some joy with my postcards.
Update Nov. 2020: I took a longer break from postcrossing due to lots of stress at work and problems with the local postboxes (not being emptied properly), but now I'm back and hope the problems are fixed :).