My name is Daria. I live in Chelyabinsk, it’s in the middle part of Russia, near The Ural Mountains.
My hobbies - reading, drawing, cooking, travel, photography and yoga. I like animals, especially bears:) and I love Pembroke Welsh Corgi.
I would be pleased to if you put the date of sending the postcard:):):)
I’d be happy to recieve:
- cards with illustrations by Inge Look, Jill Barklem or Tasha Tudor,
- architecture of Gaudi and Hundertwasser,
- postcards with paintings by Gustav Klimt, Salvador Dali and Alphonse Mucha.
- painted streets of towns, something painted in watercolor (I like watercolours)
- Welsh Corgi Pembroke, The British royal family,
- illustrations Teddy Bears or cats,
- Eiffel Tower, Big Ben, England and Japan...
- Christmas Cards, New Year,
- sailing yacht and sea (or ocean)
- castles and gothic architecture,
- something with your country old architecture,
- smth about yoga, India, Himalayas (yoga cats...),
- Illustrations Harry Potter,
- anime, manga,
- аlso I'd be happy to receive cards with Moomins....
Please, NO: babies, insects, angry birds, Disney, no self-printed cards (!), actors and actresses.
I prefer to know some specific details about you and your life, not only your name, age and hometown. Please, write about your favorite book, movie, food, dream, story and others. Anyway I like every card you sent me)
Для посткроссеров из России: буду очень рада открыткам с красивыми видами вашего города или какими-нибудь местными достопримечательностями (с обязательным рассказом о них):)
Thanks in advance, good luck and have a nice day!