BrianRobson(or Brian) is a member in United Kingdom . He has been a member for over 5 years (2,153 days).
I'm back Postcrossing after a bit of a break. This time I'm doing it with my son Barney, who's four.
We live in Northallerton, a pretty market town in North Yorkshire. We live in the centre of town, near the High Street and the great playground (Barney's favourite!) I commute on the train to the city of York each day.
I am interested in politics, travel and reading. Barney likes Miffy, trains, dinosaurs and animals. We both like cycling and gardening. We love receiving any kind of card from fellow Postcrossers, but the following cards are particularly welcome:
- cards with Miffy, trains, dinosaurs or animals for Barney
- cards with bicycles
- cards featuring your town or city
- cards of posters (e.g propaganda or railway posters)
- anything to do with EXPOs or World's Fairs
- big architecture like bridges or TV towers
But anything's welcome - We like the surprise!