I'm back Postcrossing after a bit of a break. Since I can’t travel at present, postcrossing feels a great way to connect with the world.
I live in Northallerton, a pretty market town in North Yorkshire, with my partner and our son, who is 8. We live in the centre of town, near the High Street and the great playground, my son’s favourite place!
I am interested in politics, travel and books. You’ll usually find me with my head in a book - check out my goodreads page to see what I’ve been reading lately: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/103108978-brian
When I’m not reading, I like cycling and gardening. I love receiving any kind of card from fellow Postcrossers, but the following cards are particularly welcome:
- cards featuring your town or city
- brutalist architecture
- cards of posters (e.g propaganda or railway posters)
- anything to do with EXPOs or World's Fairs
- big architecture like bridges or TV towers
- cards with trains, buses or bicycles.
But anything's welcome - I like the surprise!