My name is Laura and I live in the Netherlands.
I'm married to Sjors since june 15th 2013.
We have a dog called Twirre, he is a wannebe greyhound (he has the size and the caracter, but when we bought him the owner told us it was a whippet).
When I'm off I'd like to crochet, read, cook and bake, play/walk with our dog, or meet with friends and family.
I like to be different then other people, I would never buy stuff that's 'populair' at the time.
I collect old tea-cups and beautifull memories. :)
I prefer postcards:
- that are colorfull (my favorite colours are green and pink)
- that are (or look) oldfashioned
- with art-work (photo's, drawings, textile, texture)
- that are homemade
- with a crochetpattern
- with a quote
- with greyhounds
- about being a diabetic (I am)
- with or without an envelope (if you use an envelope, feel free to add some nice little gift in it like a tea bag, it would make my day very bright and happy)
- from inkognito (look at www.inkognito.de)
- related to who I am (what I like to do, what I collect, see above)
- but most of all I prefer a postcard wich is choosen and written with care!
But please, I do not like 'touristcards'. So if you have another nice card, please send that one instead of a touristcard... :)
On your card... Tell me something about yourself; your life, your hobbies, your thoughts or anything you'd like to share.
I would love to know one of your secrets (I wont tell anyone), or hear about your favorite quote, song, poem, and why it means that much to you.
Could you please date the card you sent to me? I'm curious how long it takes to get here.
Really looking forward to read from you...
If you love to crochet (or knit), as much as I do, I would love to receive a granny to 'build' a big friendship-among-strangers-throw. Would you please help me?
I don't mind what colours you use, what size you make it or which pattern you choose. Feel free!
But I would like it if you could make it from acrylic yarn. If that doesn't work for you, just sent me some other fabric, just let me know.