Bosmanx(or Mirjam) is a member in Netherlands . She has been a member for over 1 year (707 days).
Hi, I am a proud mother to a lovely teenage daughter. I live in the Netherlands, where I was born and bred, but have also previous lived in Germany and on the Isle of Man.
My avatar is my cat, who loves to walk to the letterbox with me, when I post my cards. I like cycling, walking and swimming. I like traveling and learning new people/cultures. I am interested in (modern) art, (classical) music, nature, science and history. I love cooking and baking. I would like it if you tell me a bit about you or your country or environment.
I would love it, when you write "hello" in your native language.
If you are from Russia, could you write to me in Russian -in block letters please -, as I am trying to learn your language.
I am happy with any card (apart from ads and religious), including home made cards or cards in an envelope. But here are somethings i really like:
- Masha y Medved, Pettson och Findus, Krtek
- kokeshi, matroyshka
- typical food dishes/recipes from your country/region
- nature/wildlife (esp. native animals)
- industrial heritage/engineering, architecture, water tower
- (steam) trains, trams, cablecar, trolleybus
- (modern) art
- culture, language from your country/region
- maps/flag/stamps/money of your country
- tea/ tea drinking ceremonies, samovar
- anything nautical (esp. sailing vessels)
- seagulls, beaches, lighthouses
- cute cards
Of course view cards, touristic cards are always welcome to from your place or your travels.
* If you have cards (and/or stamps) to do with scouting or manga, you are very welcome to address the card to Marieke (my 12 year old daughter) Also If you have small items to do with scouting that she can put in her scout-scrapbook or scout friendship swaps, she would be delighted and send you something back (if you include your address).
Could you please write the date on your card?
If you are from Ukraine can you send me a card of the Antonov AN-225 (Mriya) or AN-124-100 (Ruslan). I find these extraordinary.
I love all postcards you send me, so do not put them in favorites, the ones that are, are cards I did not get, but like a lot. Similars are of course also welcome, after all, they're mostly to illustrate my preference.