I'm a dog-loving English teacher interested in art, crafts, jewellery making and all things hand-made. I'm not an experienced postcard collector, nor am I interested in any particular pictures, but I would welcome postcards with:
- bears - I decided to start a collections of bear postcards, so if you have one, please please pretty please, save it for me ❤️
- animals (especially dogs of all breeds - greyhounds are my favourites); pigs, tigers, owls and hummingbirds, including drawings, paintings and cartoons)
- art (of any kind)
- anything and everything with Frida Kahlo
- colours (any and every)
- yoga and buddhism
- Native Americans and their art
- just found out that I like Marimekko designs very much :)
- Moomins, please!
- Alex Rommel
- my favourite TV series: Game of Thrones, Vikings, House, M.D.)
Anyway, I would be happy for any postcard with a few kind words.
Please do not send your postcard in an envelope, I prefer it handwritten and stamped. Thank you!
Have a great day!
UPDATE: in my Favourites I have both the postcards I received and really liked and those which I haven't received but I like them, so if you'd like to avoid duplicities, please check my Received cards.
Thank you very much in advance :)