Hello! I'm constantly amazed that I can put a stamp on a small piece of paper and it will go halfway around the world--how awesome is that?! Hooray for the 21st century!
My postcard preference would be something unusual -- surprise me! Here are a few of my interests:
* I love books and libraries, have you read any good books lately?
* I love rabbits, foxes, sharks, and octopuses.
* I love roadside attractions (for those of you in the U.S./Canada/Australia). I'm always super excited to see "The World's Largest" anything! If you send me anything with a jackalope, I will be your BFF.
* I love astronomy and aurora.
* I love goth and the macabre, such as Edgar Allen Poe, Edward Gorey, Día de los Muertos, etc.
* I love images of multiples, especially Nouvelles Images (but who doesn't?).
* I love anything strange or unique. I won't be offended by anything, I promise. ;)
I'm not too picky; I'm happy to get any mail that's sent my way! Handmade postcards are welcome.
If you are not sure what to write to me, I also love good luck charms; maybe you could tell me what is considered "good luck" in your culture or for you personally.