Hey! I'm Irina, 28 y.o., university teacher, PhD student, dolls collector.
I love glitter and Japan, reading (my favorite authors are Dmitri Yemets and Erich Maria Remarque), making origami and watching anime. Also I am a very big fan of figure skating. ShibSibs and Nathan Chen forever in my heart ♥
I have a black cat named Musya.
I would be glad to receive a postcard with a couple of sentences in your language, preferably with translation in English or Russian, of course. :)
It will be great if you write some cool fact about yourself or something funny.
I would especially like to receive the following cards:
- anime (Yuri!!! on Ice, Psycho-Pass, Bleach, Kuroshitsuji, Soul Eater, Hakuouki: Shinsengumi Kitan, Studio Ghibli);
- Asian culture and architecture;
- cities and places of your country;
- country flags (especially FW series http://postcardsmarket.com/product-category/countries-series/flags-of-the-world/);
- dogs (especially Chinese crested);
- everything connecting with Japan;
- food (especially sweets)/coffee;
- figure skating (NATHAN CHEN T__T ♥Maia and Alex Shibutani♥, Shoma Uno, Alina Zagitova, Johnny Weir, Yuzuru Hanyu, Kevin Reynolds, Adam Rippon, Elizabet Tursynbayeva)
- GF cards (https://www.postallove.com/Postcards/Greetings-from/) – so far we have AT, AU, AX, CH, CZ, DE, DK, FR, GB, IE, NL, PL, PT, RU, SE, SG and US;
- gotochi/abnormal shape cards;
- Hello Kitty;
- 'Keep calm' cards;
- minions of Despicable Me;
- music bands (Marilyn Manson, Unheilig, Franz Ferdinand, Ska-P, Rammstein, Poets of the Fall);
- NARUTO (especially Itachi Uchiha, Tobirama Senju);
- Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis);
- owls by Inga Paltzer;
- space, stars and galaxies;
but if you don't have any of these – you can send any card you want.
If you don't know what to write you might use these ideas:
- What's your favourite board game?
- If you were food, what would it be?
- What M&M's do you prefer, chocolate or peanut? What color?
- What invention do you consider the most important?
- What is your favorite word?
- What is the strangest thing you've ever eaten? (meant to be eaten, of course, not concrete or plastic, etc.)
Also, I will be happy if you put some stickers on your card. I LOVE stickers!
If possible – NO envelopes, please! :)