Hello! I'm a 40-something living in the Atlanta Georgia area of the USA. I really enjoy doing nail art (over 250 bottles of polish!), playing video games, collecting cute things, and dabbling in all sorts of arts and crafts. I like Wess Anderson and Tim Burton movies as well as Disney and other animated films. Some of my favorite artists are Luis Royo, Joel-Peter Witkin and Mark Ryden. I'm really into Muse and Billie Eilish but still love 90s alternative music. One day I'd like to witness an aurora, visit the giant redwoods of California, try Kobe beef, and learn to forage for mushrooms.
I tend to favor artistic or illustrated cards but welcome any card! My favorites are a mixture of cards I have received, sent and browsed. Take a look at them to see what kind of postcards I enjoy, but really, I'm grateful for anything!
In case you're looking for some direction on the types of cards I might like:
• Sunlight streaming through things
• Food/local cuisine (packaged food box cut into a postcard works too!)
• Nouvelles Images
• Octopus, Jellyfish
• Illustrations of animals in fancy attire
• Cute or creepy art
• Metamorphic or Optical Illusion
• Celebrities and Musicians
• 90s Pop Culture
• Video games
• Anti-heros & Villians
• WW Propaganda
• Street art and urban decay/abandoned buildings
• Illustrated women or illustrated pin-ups
• Photos or Art of Indigenous People
• People in cultural/traditional garb
• Anything dark, creepy, cute, quirky or weird
• Your favorite artist
• Something you find beautiful
• Any card that represents your own interests or culture (tell me all about
If you don't have any of these types of cards that's completely ok! I personally find that if people don't list interests I have a hard time choosing a card for them so I'm hoping the list is helpful to others. Please don't feel pressure, I'm grateful and happy to receive any card!
I love decorated postcards and washi/stickers so feel free to use them liberally! Write to me about anything, tell me about yourself and interests or what you ate today. Tell me what music you're listening to right now, or what game you're playing these days. I enjoy reading about peoples everyday habits. If you paint your own nails at home, it would be a real treat for me if you did a little swatch somewhere of the polish you're wearing!
Thanks so much for reading and I'm so excited to hear from you!