My name is Sabine. I try to make each day to the best of my life.
I love Animals (except Spiders!), I love it to travel, I do geocaching, play Badminton and I love it to laugh.
I have a new Target:
- I'm trying to get a postcard from all Landmarks of the world. Maybe you have a Postcard from one of it? If not from your own Country, maybe from your last holiday? Can you please send it to me? (But only real Postcards (no Harenberg, no multiview please)
You can find a list of the landmarks I still don't have here:
If your Country isn't there, don't worry, I'm just working on it.
Here you can find a list of all Landmarks of the world (so you can check your own Country :)):
And I collect the Nationalpark- and State-Cards from USA, so if you have one, please send it to me.
I've only a few, here is the list what I actually have:
I'm a little bit shocked about Covid-19 and its consequences. In Germany we didn't have a situation like this before.
Many firms obligate their employers to do their work from home, al schools are closed. And the people run for Toilet-Paper, noodles and flour.
How is it in your region? Are the schools still open? Are you able to go to work? Do you can still buy everything in the supermarkets?
And I want to know, what you're dreaming of to do, when it's all over ...
I dream of going out with my best friend, eating ice-Cream, sitting in a Café and watching the people go by.
I dream of travelling safe to a beautiful place, maybe in YOUR Country?
Take Care of you and stay healthy.
Here are some other Ideas that make me happy:
- I love Bears and monkeys so much (no matter if it's real or a drawing) and
- I will be so happy about any animal-Card, the rarer, the cuter, the better :). If you have one Postcard with animals, that are typical for your Country I'll be very happy about that.
- I love temples and buddha-Statues so if you have a Postcard with one of these I'll be happy
- Greetings from-Cards from Postallove (I have China, Netherlands, USA)
- Gotochi Cards from Japan
- The landscape of your Country
NO Envelope please, I love the Cards stamped and something written on it.
I would be happy if you put Stickers on the Card.
Please write the date and the Temperature on your Card.
I'm looking forward to your postcard, thank you in advance :). Happy Postcrossing :-).
PS: If you don't know what to write:
I'm interested, how is an average day in your life, what are you doing?
And what do you see, when you look out your window?
Which three things would you like to see in Germany? Or what do you think about Germany?
What would you recommend me to se