To all of you in the wide world:
Stay safe and healthy!!!
According to my wish above, I want to ask you to send me a postcard which is related to COVID-19 / Corona, if you can find it. See ex.
CZ - 1703301 (received) or
US - 6774415 (in my fav.)
I want to collect them like a piece of contemporary history.
My interests: I like reading, coffee, football (my favourite team: Werder Bremen), travelling, sailing on Tallships, to meet new people and to learn about their culture. Also I like to learn languages. I'm unfortunately not a genius, have to learn hard. Actually I'm learning russian language, before it was french and spanish. So I would like to receive postcards in these languages to refresh my knowledges.
Please, if ever a postcrossing stamp in your country appears , please use it for your card to me!!! Of course only if it is possible for you!!! Thanks a lot!!! I'm also happy with receiving meeting cards!
I like postcards which are showing
-spiral staircases !!!!!
-Inuit art or everything in relation with Inuit (Eskimos)
- Art Deco / Art Nouveau
- your surrounding (city, landscape, ...)
- sailing ships
- sailors or life on a ship
- Storm and everything connected with storm and other nature power
- cards with symbol of Love, Believe and Hope (Heart,Cross and Anchor)
- everything to do with Pisces (my birthday in february)
- books (especially reading people)
- local food and recipes /
(dear russian postcrossers: Card serial "Russian recipes" very,very welcome! Like RU-7953892 in my received cards!)
- cards with red-haired woman
- colourful cards
- cards with daisy flowers
- HANDMADE cards are very welcome too!
- Postcrossing meeting cards
- I like Steve McCurry (photographer), if there are cards with his fotos... PLEASE send to me!!!
Or look to my favourites! I'm only collecting in my favourites cards, which I didn't receive yet.
But anyway I will be happy with every postcard (handmade cards are very welcome too!) with nice stamps, if possible.
I like traditional Christmas / New Year and Easter cards!
AND: I will be very, very happy about birthday cards in february :-))
AND: I'm collecting bookmarks!
Please write the date of sending on it.
Have always a nice time!!!
Expired postcard: Unfortunately I have :(