Hello Postcrossers! My name is Eric. I'm 54 years old and live in Connecticut with my wonderful wife and two cats. I do editing work for a scientific journal when I'm not busy reading, walking, drinking tea/coffee, or writing postcards. I'm really happy to receive any postcards, but here are some ideas below if you want any (If the list makes it harder to choose a card for me, just ignore it!). I pay more attention to the backs of cards than the front--I think of the back as our blank canvas to write/draw/communicate...
- Interesting Stamps
- Vintage/retro fashion, advertising, and travel posters
- Black and white/sepia/historical photographs
- Lettering in other (not English) languages (maybe you can translate?)
- Illustrated city/landscape view
- National/local history and culture
- Maps (country/region/city)
- Local view cards
- Sailing ships
- Local/national food
- Baseball outside of U.S. (so far I've received from Japan and Taiwan!)
- Writers/artists/musicians/actors/royalty/famous people of your country
- Seasonal postcards for Christmas Chinese New Year, Halloween, or any holiday/time of year
Please send written/stamped without an envelope. When I was a boy, I collected stamps, but now I'm happy for the stamps to stay on their cards. I'm always happy to swap written/stamped cards.
Thank you, and Happy Postcrossing!