I´m 31 years old woman from Nakkila, Finland. I am a teacher. I teach geography and biology to teenagers. At the moment I studied again to become a teacher also smaller kids. I´m living with my husband, my son and a dog called Kiti in small town Nakkila. My hobbies are agility, riding, jogging and reading.
PLEASE if possible send my card in envelope. You can still write the card. I ask this because I have had lots of cards in really bad shape lately. Some machine in our postal system left white marks in the cards and ruin the card sometimes really badly :( Here is one example for you to show that the problem is real: https://www.flickr.com/photos/112463293@N04/11962711223/in/set-72157639053496383
- My favourites: http://www.flickr.com/photos/112463293@N04/favorites
- More of my favourites: http://picasaweb.google.fi/niinak10 a
- Unesco WHS (I love love love these! Also my students loves these and I use Unesco WHS cards in my teaching very often (only the picture of the card, not the text of course)!). Forum members can see my missing site list here: http://forum.postcrossing.com/member.php?action=viewpro&member=Bessie
- maps / flags (my students love also these!) Please whole country maps. Especially maps from Africa and from Canadian states and these US states: Kentucky, Nebraska, North Dakota
- babies(!), little kids, kids in the school studying.
- pregnant woman!
- cards related to LOVE (especially lovers, couples... Please no just hearts of heart shaped things) I love b&w cards from this theme!
- space (planets, sun, moons etc.)
- wild / native animals in their natural habitats (please no more birds, reptiles, domestic animals or insects).
- modern windmills (please no more old ones, only those modern white ones)
- all weird natural phenomen (volcanoes, glasiers (especially North pole and Antarctica), geysirs...)
I already have quite a big collection so please check it first to avoid duplicates: http://www.flickr.com/photos/112463293@N04/collections/ Thanks!
Please do NOT send me free/ad cards! If you still don´t know what to send please send me just a beautiful landscape. Art cards or city views are not the best choice for me.
If you are from Germany, Italy or Sweden I would love to train your languages!