I live in Germany, in Pulheim,a little town, 20 km distance to Cologne. I like it very much, it is a perfect mixture of countryside and urban environment.
I love reading, i.e. mostly crime stories, scandinavian ones and the stories about detective inspector Thomas Lynley (Elizabeth George) and historical novels, working in the garden
cathedrals and abbeys, especially cloisters
organ music in churches,
Japanese Gardens, Topiary and pruning
Pilates and nordic walking
I would love postcards showing:
- currently: postcards relating to corona themes (temporary history)
and first and foremost Christmas Cards!
- abbeys, esp. cloisters
- clerical ruins, buddhist pictures, Asian temples
- details of churches but only: windows, doors, pillars, etc.(no organs any more, no altars, I already got a lot!),
- famous graveyards, graves, statues and stone angels
- landscapes like mongolia, nepal, himalaya, deserts
- japanese gardens
- avenues lined with trees
- handmade cards !
- calligraphy, Chinese, Japanese, Asian lettering
- doors, windows
- icons of countries (official)
- flowers: especially roses and orchids, bamboo
- the colour lavender
- Cupcakes, coffee, bakery, and esp. cheese
- Perfume bottles (painting, photo...)
- Magazine covers (Vogue etc.)
- anything concerning Cologne
- Birthday postcards in February
- in winter "icy" postcards with winterly motives
- "Greetings from" cards, I already got: Austria, Australia, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, United Kingdom, Ukraine, USA
(GF from cities are also very welcome)
Please do not send advertisement cards! And do not send pets (no dogs, no cats, no horses etc.),no fun, cartoons, no vintage and I really do not like Multiview. And please do not send tourist cards from other than your own country.
If you prefer to send your postcard in an envelope it would be surprising
you can add something: clipping from a newspaper, pictures, train tickets, stickers or something else from your country!