Hello! I'm Beata, a student from Finland. In my spare time I like to dance, play video games, listen to music (I love celtic music and movie or tv-show soundtracks) or go hiking. I live next to a big forest reserve and I love to run there and swim in the lake. I'm also a very big fan of comedy. I play the piano a lot, but never took actual lessons.
Summer 2019 I will be traveling to many cities as a traveler in the EU interrail program. So, if you live in Krakow, Vienna, Ljubljana, Trieste, Bratislava, Salzburg or Prague, or if you have visited those cities, please tell me what I shouldn't miss going to when I go there. Also traveler tips would be awesome.
Note that I am grateful of ALL cards, the following list is just based on my interests.
My favourite animal is the killer whale (orca). I love those cards!
- Moors, hills, mountains, lakes, rivers, caves, beaches, volcanoes
- Natural phenomena (lightning bolts, volcano eruptions, rainbows, northern lights etc.)
- Wildlife of your country (animals)
- Yellowstone National Park!
- Cards from Natural History Museums
- Studio Ghibli movies
- Disney (Maybe not Mickey or Donald Duck, I have heaps of them)
- Nerdy cards (Relating to video games, tv series, books, movies etc.)
- Funny cards
- Maps and geographical cards
- anything you find interesting
If you have nothing to write about, tell me what makes you happy or proud in your country!