Hello! I'm Beata, a 21-year-old University student living on the Western coast. I study social services with hopes to one day lead a team of social councillors. Beata as a word comes from Latin, and means joyous, or blessed.
I am a former musician, I have done gig work and have worked as an orchestral cellist.
In my free time I love to play DnD with friends, play video games, paint, play the piano, work out or spend time outside. My favourite colours are blue and purple! I live next to a river which I enjoy swimming in, though only during summer.
Note that I am thankful for ALL cards, here are some ideas based on my interests and favourites:
- Wild animals of your country, especially bats and killer whales (orcas)
- National parks around the world
- Volcanoes (erupting)
- Mountains, moors, lakes, rivers, caves, beaches, other scenery
- Cliffsides, seasides
- Waves, moving and flowing water, the sea above and under
- Rice terraces
- Beautiful gardens, gazebos, pavilions
- Nerdy cards (tv series, books, movies etc.)
- Pop culture
- Blue and purple
- Video games
- Stars, space, constellations, galaxies
- Geographical cards
- Parody, satire cards
- anything you find interesting!
Postage prices have increased by 100% in Finland since I started, so I try to do my best so that every card reaches its full potential. I do not collect stamps, so if you have nicer or special ones, please save them. I prefer single image cards, but do not worry if you don't have any.
Writing prompts I love reading about: If you had a time machine where would you go? What makes you happy or proud in your country? What's on your bucket list?
Thank you to each and every member of this project. Postcards make me happy every day.