Hello dear friends of postcrossing!
It seems that you are going to send a postcard to me. I am so exited!
I love to receive cards but I am also very happy about chosing a card and sending it to a wonderful person somewhere on our beautiful world.
My name is Beate, I am married, and we have two adult daughters. My family is the most important in my life. But sure I like to do a lot of different things: travelling, taking photos, reading books, collecting stamps, cooking for my family and friends, and searching for cards plus writing them.
If you have no idea what to send, have a look on my list of favourites. There are only cards I haven't received so far. Maybe you have one of them or something similar? Or is it easier for you to chose from a list? These are the topics I prefer at the moment, in no specific order:
- Edition Tausendschön
- Gotochi or similar
- multi (www.postcrossing.com/postcards/RU-6997714)
- vintage travel poster or vintage ad
- stamps (www.postcrossing.com/postcards/RU-5743578)
- maximum cards (www.postcrossing.com/postcards/AU-638544)
- PHQ-cards (www.postcrossing.com/postcards/GB-1076519)
- street art
- lost places (www.postcrossing.com/postcards/US-6257637)
- historic photos
But please, do not worry if you don't have any of these. I am really happy about every single card because it is the time you spend in sending a card to me. That counts most.
I am more than happy to meeting you with the help of postcrossing!