My name is Alyssa and I live in Haifa with my husband, two sons and the cat named Sonya.
I came to Israel all by myself 20 years ago from Odessa, Ukraine when I was only 16 years old.
I'm glad I have postcrossing, i think it is a great way to see, learn and experience new things and get in touch with the new places in the world.
I would appreciate to receive a postcard with:
- GOTOCHI cards
- History, space and science stuff
- Doctor Who
- Star Trek
(especially Liza Melkozerova series http://melkozerovaliza.ru/grafika/otkrytki/seriya-stimpank/, I have klaxon, cuckoo-clock, grammofon, butterfly, sandclock)
- Cool old ladies (старушки), Inge Löök
- The colors of the rainbow
- Dwarfs, gnomes,trolls (except of Moomins, even though they are trolls too)
- Magical creatures
- Nerd stuff (sci-fi, cyberpunk, computer and board games, urban fantasy books etc.)
- Ghibli movies
- Comics and graphic novels
- Theater related cards (more the spirit of the theater, not the building itself)
- New Year's and Christmas cards any time of the year
- Weird cards
My postcard collections are here (These are the cards that I already have, not so many for now)
The cards that I would like to receive are here:
I'm not a great fan of landscapes and sightseeing tourist cards, but any card of your choice will be received with pleasure :) Just no ads, free and hand-made cards, please!
Looking forward to get your postcard!
***Please write a date!***