Ayrlin(or Natasha) is a member in Switzerland . She has been a member for over 3 years (1,449 days).
Please read my profile before asking for a swap.
My name is Natasha (Наташа) or Ayrlin (Айрлин).
I'm from Russia (Syberia), but now I live in Switzerland because of my husband's work.
I learn languages (English ~B1, German ~B1, Japanese ~N5), read, travel, draw, send postcards and letters. I have a very beautiful Bengal cat named Liner.
I will be happy with every (almost) postcard. But please write something on the back. The most interesting thing in Postcrossing is to read your messages. A boring card can become awesome if it has an interesting story on the back.
I like views cards, but just a view is boring. Please write something about this place. What is it? Why do you like it? About a trip from which you have brought this card. Something!
And I always like more postcards with drawings/paintings, not photos.
I really don't like:
2. smth related to fashion
3. photos of unknown places (if you don't know anything about it)
4. smth related to sport especially football.
If you want to make my day you can choose something from the list.
1. Drawing of cats (no photo, please)
I already have a lot of postcards with cats (and I want more ^^), so I have a cat-cards-album. If you don't want to send smth, that I already have, you can check this album. https://goo.gl/photos/iu3eaHWm3dfzieft7
1a. Cat Breeds by Marianna Sztyma (Postallove.com)
2. Postcrossing postcards (I like especially cards from Postcrossing Meetups but not only )
3. Postcards about different lands and languages (maybe some words, phrases or alphabet.)
3a. the Greetings from...(Postallove.com) cards (I already have AT, CY, DE, IE, IT, US) - they are really amazing!
4. Maximum card (special card with stamp, pictures in stamp and card are related)
5. postcard by Lena Gnedkova
6. Gotochi cards from Japan and other cards with not-standard shape.
7. Postallove.com series: Continents, Dog Breeds
I also like this types of cards:
8. Illustration from books (but please, no photo from movies, they are not interesting for me)
9. Everything related to Japanese culture. I like japanese watercolor-style view-cards, they are very beautiful.
9a. Anime (especially Miyazaki)
10. Old-printed cards. 1980? Good. 1950? Amazing! But not reprints.
11. Self-made cards. Not self-print. Something that you make by your hand. It is always interesting. Self-draw is the best.
12. with something cute or magical
HAPPY POSTCROSSING! And thank you for reading my profile.