I'm just a girl in her master's studies, meanwhile being a huge fan of anything that lives. Biology is not only the subject I study, but also the most important thing in my life. I live with my wonderful cat Shila and have 2 species of roaches and 19 tarantulas as pets. (And many carnivorous plants)
I love cooking and do so a lot lately. Unlike my plants, I'm a vegetarian. ;) I like to listen to "true crime" podcasts, watch Forensic Files and love to read and learn about forensics. I'm a member in two "pen and paper" (DnD) role play groups. I volunteer in students' representation and actively act against foodwaste in the "foodsharing" initiative. I also work a students' job as a lab assistant in a medical testing lab. Besides, I don't have much free time and try to spend as much as possible with my friends and, recently, my boyfriend. :)
I feel a lot of wanderlust and hope to travel again soon. I want to see all of the world in the future! (Do you want to tell me about your favorite journey so far?)
If you need inspiration for postcard themes, here are some types I especially like. But these are just suggestions.
• something about your country and culture, tourist cards/viewcards, current events
• protection of the environment, women's rights
• Covid-19 cards (to document these historic times..)
• Postcrossing meetups
• plants (botany!), any animals (insects, reptiles and amphibians are very welcome! A tarantula card would make my day!), dinosaurs, fungi, lichens, scientific things, laboratories, natural history, anatomy, women in science.
• fantasy, medieval and victorian eras
• female nudes and pin-ups
• fun facts or cards with a lot of information on them (regarding any topic)
• gothic-ish art, tattoos
• maximum cards (matching stamp on the frontside) and mail-themed stuff, papersisters cards
• unusual shaped cards
• Arctic and Antarctic / tundra, glaciers (my avatar was taken in front of Esmarkbreen glacier, Svalbard, Arctic, 2019)
I'm totally open to handmade, cool ad cards or cards from your travels. I'd be super happy about stickers and washi tape on cards! I'm also willing to swap stickers, just send me a message!
Inspiration for what to write: Tell me three very random facts about yourself. Or write something about your day! Or your plans for the week. Or tell me about your (unusual?) pets. Anything will do. :)
I understand more Spanish than I can write or speak, but it's still very little. So please write clearly and use simple sentences if you write me in Spanish. :)
Have a nice day
PS: Interview I gave about Postcrossing in 2017 (German only)
Stamp blog: https://stampsshow.tumblr.com/