Swappers: Do you have my new address in A...str yet?
So who am I? I'm curious, a dreamer, a biologist (still in studies, but almost finished!), an activist for a better world. I'm in the foodsharing initiative, where we fight foodwaste. I try to live up to my own standards of equality, liberty and solidarity. I also tend to have my head in the clouds and that fits to me being in two roleplay groups (DnD). I work at a lab at the moment, I'm sure you heard of PCR tests. That's my job. :) It's somehow not in my nature to be weirded out easily. Actually, I tend to stick with the weird stuff. My normal pet (actually my boss if you ask her) is a cat, my somewhat unusual pets are more tarantulas than I dare to say and countless roaches. (all safe behind glass!)
I like to cook and somehow it seems like I accidentally became a vegan. My plants are carnivorous, though! :D I listen to lots of podcasts, too.
I really want to see the world one day and enjoy museums a lot. Any hints for me where to visit? What was your best trip? :)
I'm sure I'll enjoy your message, no matter what you write. You can tell me about anything, ordinary things or not. Seeing a bit of someone else's life is amazing! Connection is what I'm here for.
If you need inspiration for postcard themes, here are some types I especially like. But these are just suggestions. Don't worry, you can still send what you want!
• something about your country and culture, tourist cards/viewcards, current events
• LGBT*, polyamory
• environmentalism, feminism, equality, peace
• maximum cards (matching stamp on the frontside) / PHQ cards (showing a stamp) and mail-themed stuff
• Postcrossing meetups
• postcard-sized cut-outs from food packages
• carnivorous plants
• nude women
• fun facts or cards with a lot of information on them (regarding any topic)
• gothic-ish art, tattoos
• Lanternpress and similar
• unusually shaped cards
• Arctic and Antarctic / tundra, glaciers (I've been to Svalbard, the Arctic, in 2019)
• plants (botany!), any animals (insects, reptiles and amphibians are very welcome! A tarantula card would make my day!), dinosaurs, lichens, scientific things, laboratories, natural history, anatomy, women in science...
• Gaudí's architecture
I'm totally open to handmade postcards, cool ad cards or cards from your travels. I'd be super happy about stickers and washi tape on cards! I'm also willing to swap stickers, just send me a message!
I understand more Spanish than I can write or speak, but it's still very little. So please write clearly and use simple sentences if you write me in Spanish. :)
Have a nice day!
PS: Interview I gave about Postcrossing in 2017 (German only)
Stamp blog: https://stampsshow.tumblr.com