I'm in my master studies of biology, working on my thesis with bees right now. (bees are awesome! 🐝) I'm just a big fan of anything that lives; plants, animals, fungi, bacteria.. :D During the pandemic, my side job was doing PCR tests and while I still do that, I'm looking to switch over to a small job at the university.
I live with my lovely cat Shila, two kinds of roaches (in terrariums of course), a small aquarium with one dwarf crayfish and a praying mantis. 🐈⬛🪳🦐🐞 I used to have many carnivorous plants, but due to an illness, I couldn't care for them anymore and now have to start from scratch.
I like to play Pen and Paper roleplay games and have been doing so for ~5 years. I listen to podcasts a lot, mainly crime/medicine/science. I'm also interested in politics, but have to take breaks from that interest sometimes, it can be a bit heavy on the mind. But if politics directly affect your life, you don't really have a choice, right? 🏳🌈 For a break, I often play Pokémon Go! :) I really like to cook and I'm a vegan (because I care for the animals and I'm allergic to milk). I try to be compassionate about people and animals in general, always aiming to understand people's reasons and struggles. For me, equality, solidarity and liberty are important.
I'm in love with all kinds of museums and would love a recommendation of your favorite museum!
If you need inspiration for postcard themes, here are some types I especially like. But these are just suggestions. Don't worry, you can still send what you want!
• Pomeranian dogs 😍🐶
• something about your country and culture, tourist cards/viewcards, current events
• LGBTQ, polyamory
• environmentalism, feminism, equality, peace
• maximum cards / PHQ cards and mail-themed stuff
• Postcrossing meetups
• Jugendstil/art nouveau/Tiffany
• postcard-sized cut-outs from food packages
• carnivorous plants
• Jetoy cats
• nude women
• gothic-ish art, tattoos
• unusually shaped cards
• Arctic and Antarctic / tundra, glaciers (I've been to Svalbard in 2019)
• plants (botanic drawings!), any animals (insects, reptiles and amphibians are very welcome! A tarantula card would make my day! Axolotls of course! ♥), dinosaurs, scientific things, laboratories, natural history, anatomy...
I'm totally open to handmade postcards, cool ad cards or cards from your travels. I'd be super happy about stickers and washi tape on cards!
I understand more Spanish than I can write or speak, but it's still very little. So please write clearly and use simple sentences if you write me in Spanish. :)
Have a nice day!
PS: Interview I gave about Postcrossing in 2017 (German only)
Stamp blog: https://stampsshow.tumblr.com
Add me on Pokemon Go! 5115 9635 732