Hello. I'm Evi and I'm 26 years old. I love cooking, reading, watching movies, surfing on the internet, travelling, fashion, fitness and ballet. I'm very fond of going to restaurants and trying new things.
Currently, I'm trying as many new things as possible. I've done a lot since the start of this project, f.e. scuba diving, skiing, touching an elephant, holding a snake, trying different fighting sports, karting, paintball, laser game, photography workshop, sleeping in a hostel, travelling on my own, ... If you experienced something new lately, I would love to read about it!
If you need some suggestions, I love cards about:
- your country (maps, places of interest, regional/traditional things, tourist attractions, ...), I especially love cards with Unesco World Heritage (view the list: http://whc.unesco.org/en/list/ )
- ballet or dance
- vintage, retro, black and white
- glamour, pin-up
- love, hearts
- children's book illustrations
- (traditional) food, recipes
- books, reading, writing
- funny cards
- kitschy things
- Virpi Pekkala cards
- artists: Gaudi, Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Botticelli, Degas, Flemish Primitives, Vermeer, Escher, Andy Warhol, Keith Haring,...
- Ancient Greek and Roman sculpture and architecture
- Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe, The Beatles, Mary Poppins
Or take a look at my favourites. But these are just suggestions. Feel free to choose something different. I just don't like religious postcards and advertising cards.
If you don't know what to write on the card, you can give me the names of your favourite books, movies, music or websites or your favourite recipe. Or you can write about your dreams or vacation plans. I also like some words in your language (with translation).
Please write the date on the card and I would prefer cards without envelopes, if it's possible, because I love the stamps on the postcards.
I`ll register all cards I receive as soon as possible.
Thanks a lot!