Hi, dear Postcrosser!
My name is Daria. I live in Omsk, it's the big city in Siberia. I spend my free time learning the history of different countries and cultures, as well as the history of cinema, watching football, meeting with my friends)). I look forward to receiving your card! For me a big part of the Postcrossing fun is to request a new address, read the profile and then try to find a suitable card to send.
Especially I’d be happy to receive:
- famous sportsmen from your country (Dear postcrossers from Germany! I'm a big fan of your football team and I watch all matches of FC Bayern München, so if you have card with them, please-please-please, send me it! But my best friend is a fan of Borussia Dortmund (yes, I know))))), so card with this team is welcome too))) Actually, I like football in every form and team, so I'll be happy to receive any card related with it;
- Disney, Pixar, Warner cartoon characters, etc
- vintage/retro cards (like old posters and advertisement, but don't black&white, please!), especially Jack Vettriano,
- cinema and TV shows (Sherlock, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Broadchurch (and ALL British detectives), Big Bang Theory and many others),
- MAPS (dear postcrossers from USA! I like funny maps of states, I've already had Alaska, California, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Maine, Maryland, Montana, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Oregon, Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin, but I want all collection))),
- Gotochi postcards http://www.postacollect.com/gotochi/index.html
- Antique Ruins, Castles and Palaces
- Impressionism and Pre-Raphaelites style picture, roman and egypt art ♥
- 3D card
- "Greetings from..."(Postallove)
- American Indians,
- views of cities with bird's-eye view,
- anything intresting or unusual.
Dear German postcrossers! I'm a big fan of your football team. If you have cards with your footballers, I'll be happy to receive it!
Please, don't send me self-printed and hand-made cards. And if it's possible, WITHOUT envelopes!
Please write me about yourself or you can write something to postcard in your language with a translate.
Thanks in advance, good luck and have a nice day!