Guten Morgen! :-)
My name is Mari, I am a 48-year-old female from Germany (in spite of my male-sounding nickname) and looking forward to sending and receiving many postcards from all over the world.
I returned to my hometown five years ago after having lived abroad for more than a decade (USA, Great Britain, Ghana). I share the large house situated next to a thoroughbred racecourse (this is also where we grew up) with my two sisters and their families, so we are a very lively community with several children and quite a few pets apart from two retired racehorses that now enjoy daily apple and carrot service. I work as a translator from at home.
Getting one of your postcards out of my mailbox will already suffice to make me very happy indeed, no matter what kind of card you have chosen to send.
I do have certain - rather random, slightly weird - interests so receiving a card related to any of those topics will make the smile you have already put on my face by writing the card itself even wider. :-)
• any cards from my "Favourites" section
• thoroughbred horseracing (famous horses, jockeys, racecourses, stud farms…)
• specially designed meet-up cards with the Postcrossing logo (with or without sigantures/stamps)
• other animals: storks, dragonflies, seahorses
• plants: chestnuts, tree bark, willow and birch trees, large and old trees in general
• tea pots, tea mugs, tea bags… I love tea!
• UK Royal Mail stamp cards
• comfy armchairs & sofas
• anything related to milk and cheese
• all kinds of bread and baked goods that are not cake
• quirky and whimsical cards
Thank you! Dankeschön!