Hi! My name is Anastasia, I live in Russia, working as a scientific officer at the Museum.
I did not go to the site for a very long time and did not send any postcards to anyone. The last batch was sent in 2015. And in 2018 on a visit to a visit to another country, I was inspired to go back to postcrossing again. I'm very glad that I returned to this hobby again, which brings so much joy. In my spare time I like to read, I'm always glad to travel, even to a neighboring village :) I love hockey. Therefore, if you have postcards with the World Ice Hockey Championship, or with famous hockey players, I will be very happy! I embroider with a cross, and also I like to learn different kinds of hobbies.
I'll be very is pleased with:
- Postcards with the image of the country map
- Postcards with the image of the emblem of your city. (only the emblem, without sights)
- Hockey (World Championship / hockey players / symbolism of clubs)
- Postcards with views of night cities
- Postcards reflecting the culture of your ccountry
- Рostcards with views of the sunset
- Рostcards with views of the winter
And if animals, then:
- White bears
Movies / Literature:
- Harry Potter
- Sherlock BBC (only!!!)
- Doctor Who BBC
- Мole from the Czech cartoon.
- Sailor Moon (anime)
- Postcards depicting paintings by Leonid Afremov
- postcards depicting cats Irina Zenyuk.
- postcards depicting owls Inga, Paltser
Please write a few lines about yourself!!!
Very nice to get postcard with a story about you, or about the place where you live.
Please(!!!!) NO religious/political, handmade, Thank you!)))
Do NOT send cards in an envelope! It's not fun( I want to see postal mark on the card.:))
If you feel hard to choose post card, dont worry. Just ask yourself, whether you would like to receive the postcard, you are sending me. If yes, everything is fine!)