Hello to all fans of virtual travel – that is, postcrossers who alone in the world can move to any other point of the globe, while staying at home. Agree, this is the third year this is relevant in connection with the pandemic!
So, my name is Irina (or Arina, as it is written in my profile). I am 51 years old. But this is only for the passport. In fact, deep down I'm no more than 27 years old. Do you believe that this is possible?)))
Yes, I live in Russia and I only know Russian, but it won't stop me from understanding you if you write in English! I have been studying it for a long time, and there is an electronic translation, so no problem! But please write legibly, preferably in block letters! I really like it if you write your name - I try to talk to you right away when I write a review on the received postcard!
About my preferences:
1) I would be glad if you would send me a postcard on the subject of "photography". It can be cameras, lenses, a model and a photographer working together. It can also be a unique historical image taken by a photographer. Please explain why it is unique.
2) My husband and I are journalists, so one of the parts of our collection of postcards is typewriters! Or a picture of a newspaper, or people reading a newspaper!
3) I really like postcards with images of famous artists, but among the priorities are Salvador Dali, Frida Kahlo, Alphonse Mucha, Modigliani, Gustav Klimt! I'm a fan of these great artists.
4) In 2022, I added the theme "ballet" to my wish list, so - welcome pointe shoes, tutus and fouettes!
5) I will also be very pleased to receive a postcard from the country where you live, from your city (village). I love national costumes or cuisine on postcards even more, and maybe national holidays (but not advertising or a tourist map, please!).
Don't worry if you don't have a suitable postcard! I will be happy with any beauty that you choose for me! Thank you in advance.)))
I like it when you write, what makes you happy? What do you like to do? What do you like to think and dream about? I love reading about you.
I'm surprised! Have you really read all this? Thank you very much! Then I'm looking forward to your postcard! Be loved and happy! Irene
PS: I have a wonderful cat Filimon, so you know what other postcards can please me!))