Hello to all fans of virtual travel – that is, postcrossers, who alone in the world can move to any other point of the globe, while staying at home. Agree, for the second year this is relevant in connection with the pandemic!
So, my name is Irina (or Arina, as it is written in my profile). I'm 50 years old. But this is only for the passport. In fact, I'm no more than 27 years old at heart. Do you believe this is possible?)))
Yes, I live in Russia and only know Russian, but it will not prevent me from understanding you if you write in English! I've been studying it for a long time, and there is an electronic translation, so no problem! But please write legibly, preferably in block letters! I really like it if you write your name - I try to talk to you immediately when I write a review on the received card!
I write poetry and sometimes prose, I have 1 small book that my husband published. For more than 10 years I have been singing in an ensemble and performing with my band in my spare time.
About my preferences:
- I would be happy if you would send me a postcard on the subject of "photography". This can be cameras, lenses, flashlights, or the moment when the model and photographer work together. It can also be a unique historical image taken by a photographer. Please explain why it is unique.
– My husband and I are journalists, so one part of our postcard collection is typewriters-of all time! Or a picture of a newspaper, or people reading a newspaper! If the postcard has something to do with journalism, it will be very valuable for us.
- I really like postcards with images of famous artists, but among the priorities-Salvador Dali, Frida Kahlo, Alphonse Mucha, Modigliani, Gustav Klimt! I'm a fan of these great artists.
- I will be happy to see a postcard with images of letters, parcels, pens, stamps, mailboxes-it is always interesting!
- I will also be very pleased to receive a postcard from the country where you live, from your city (village). This is how I "travel" around the world from home. Let him show you the sights of your city, and even better-national costumes or cuisine, and maybe national holidays (but not an advertising or tourist map, please!).
Don't worry if you don't have a matching postcard! I will be happy with any beauty you choose for me! Thank you in advance.)))
I like it when you write, what makes you happy? What do you like to do? What do you like to think and dream about? I love reading about you.
I'm surprised! Have you really read all this? Thank you very much! Then I look forward to your postcard! Be loved and happy! Irene
PS: I have a wonderful cat Philemon, so you know what other postcards can excite me! It's been a few months since I started playing badminton. If you send me a postcard with this sport, I will be happy!