ArianaM(or Ariana) is a member in Estonia . She has been a member for over 7 years (2,666 days).
Hi, I'm 30 years old. I live here with my adorable husband, and beautiful and talent daughters.
I would be happy to learn different people, cultures, customs, and traditions.Please write about yourself, it is nice to get a postcard from a real person. Please write about your town, your family, your job, your hobby
I'm interested in history, culture and ethnography
I'd like to receive postcards from your home town or country, please surprise me!
I am very fond of everything to do with the nineteenth century: art, architecture, paintings, clothing, castles, palaces, cottages, books.
I also like:
- art nouveau
- traditional food
- national dress
- hunting dogs
- garden and gardens plants, my favorite flower - Peony
- Postcards from museums and museum interiors and exhibits, artefacts from museums
- classical art and paintings of your museums
- card covered with postage stamps
- Unesco-World Heritage,
- porcelain cups
- Postcards Atelier Nouvelle
- shell - spiral http://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/DE-1112210
- If you live in Finland - I like cards with funny granny
(Inge Look) Kiitos! :)
I like the ancient medieval images, castles and their interiors, manor, antique tools.
I love dogs breeds *English Setter* *Irish Setter* *Gordon* (if you can not find a setter on the cart, forget it! :) Оther dog breeds do not interest for me :)
I don't like advertising (but world-famous brands I like!:),don't like cartoons, gags.
I look forward to receiving your postcards!
А если Вы понимаете и говорите по русски, то лучше подписывать открытку "на великом и могучем". :)
А если вы из Белоруссии, я обожаю ваш ответ открыткам с финскими бабулечками: бабку с дедом. :)
1. EE-80095 Ksiusha Belarus 12 Sep, 2010
2. EE-86735 sy790710 Taiwan 23 Nov, 2010
http://www.postcrossing.com/user/sy790710 Member non-active so probably received.
3. EE-91569 Viamy China 19/Jan/2011
4. EE-113590 liar3 China 2/Sep/2011
5. EE-121685 Vbesporyadke Russia 25/Nov/2011