I will read all information at your pages before sending and try to send what you like =)
As for me i like art nouveau (here you may find my picture collection https://www.instagram.com/epoque_maudite/ ) and gothic style, bats, symbolism art, works of Gustave Dore, Alfred Kubin, Eugène Carrière, Eric Lacombe, Odilon Redon, Félicien Rops, Francisco José de Goya, Jan Frans De Boever. I LOVE theatre, opera and ballet, I love books (mostly mystical, philosophy or classical). If to talk about movies i prefer old black and white or art house, also i like religious movies like The Devil's Advocate or The Order. Fascinated by niche perfume which I discovered a couple of years ago. I love to travel and to learn more about traditions of different countries.
Also i like small medeival streets, old buildings (built before 1930) and most of all i love old pictures where you may see how people lived in 19th century, their clothing, old shops, streets and restaurants. Pictures wich shows mode of life. I like old doors, old windows, mirrors, shop signs, maps, world heritage cites, old cameras, historical faces (kings, poets, painters etc.), postcards with books/libraries or old black and white movies posters, all ancient, antique, vintage etc.
In general it is not very important how will look postcard, more important to hear news from you and communicate ;)
By the way I do not like postcards with: animals, little children, contemporary art, cubism, futurism, constructivism, Christmas or Birthday cards, but if you have a lot of them feel free to send, just write me something interesting =)
P.S. If you do not know what to write you may:
- share with me any recipes of traditional dishes from your country, or your own favourite food or drinks recipe
- share legends and tales of your village/town/city or any traditions which only people who live there may know
- tell me what things i must do if i come to see your city? Interesting restaurants or bars to visit at your city, or your favourite second hand shop? Where you buy postcards?
- tell me about things you collect
- what is your favourite music, painter, artist, poet, writer?