My name is Tatiana. I'm civil engineer.
- I like cards convey different feelings (love, care, affection, etc.) and emotions (laughter, joy, etc.).
- new passion - King Penguin)()())))))))
I also like:
- genre cards,
- black-and-white or black and white with color accent,
- romantic cards (man and woman),
- royal family,
- drawing cats, especially "Francien van Westering" from Netherlands,
- cute animals,
- interesting modern architecture, skyscrapers, bridges, (please do not churches/temples),
- civilian aircrafts (Airbus, Boeing and other...), modern military fighters, airports...
- сards with "World of Tanks" for my husband :)...
- sea, ocean, beach, sand, ships,
- Thomas Kinkade's landscapes,
- postcards of unique shapes, including square,
- promotional cards of famous brands.
I will be glad to receive a postcard about sports:
- biathlon, (уже есть Антон Шипулин, Ольга Вилухина, Ольга Зайцева, Анна Богалий-Титовец, Екатерина Глазырина, Симон и Мартен Фуркад(-ы), Яна Романова, Даша Домрачева, Вита Семеренко, Клемен Бауэр, Уле Эйнар Бьерндален),
- ski jumping.
I will be glad to receive a postcard with the heroes of films and TV series: Desperate Housewives, Gone with the Wind, Leon, The Devil's Advocate, Knockin on Heaven, Forrest Gump, The Shawshank Redemption, Hachiko: The most faithful friend, Match Point, Outcast, Admiral, Pearl Harbor.
From December to January - Christmas cards and New Year cards - welcome!)
However, any resulting card will smile.
I'll be happy if you share something that inspires you right now, be it a quote, a name of a book, movie, song, etc. or just something that's going on in your life or what occupies your thoughts.
I also love nice stamps.
I'm not against postcards in an envelope, as you prefer...
*Please do not send homemade and self-print cards if possible.
*please do not send me the old, thin, yellow cards, photographs....
*I also do not like the cards with cartoon characters, anime, characters Twilight.
If you will add an image of a card, which you will send to me. It is very important for me!
Thank you and happy postcrossing!