Appaloosa05(or Megan) is a member in United States of America . She has been a member for over 7 years (2,574 days).
Hello Postcrossing community!
A little about me:
I am a 31 year old woman, living in Ohio just outside of Cleveland. I work in a public library as a children's librarian. I have my parents, three younger brothers, a lovely sister-in-law and an amazing boyfriend. No pets at the moment, but my friends have two crazy dogs (an Australian shepherd and an American Eskimo) who I love very much. I am a Christian and enjoy being active in my church, reading, photography, biking, running, hiking, writing, watching movies, learning new things, crafting, traveling, and just about anything to do with horses.
I also love doing direct swaps, so please don't hesitate to ask me.
Looking forward to seeing everyone's postcards soon! God bless,
Feel free to send me whatever you'd like, but if you need some ideas I love:
- map cards
- city skylines/architecture
- rural scenes/farms
- churches/temples/mosques, etc...
- landscapes (especially Scotland, New Zealand, and Iceland)
- horses, unicorns, Pegasus, zebras, mules, donkeys, etc...
- fantasy and science fiction (LOTR, Narnia, Harry Potter, Star Wars), dragons, faeries, etc...
- animals/flowers native to your country/area
- handmade cards welcomed and appreciated!
- anything else you fancy! (just no nudity please)
I prefer postcards stamped, dated and written on. I would love to know a little bit about you, such as age (if you're comfortable sharing), hobbies/interests, favorite book or one you've read recently that you really liked, and perhaps a little-known fact about your community. If you speak a language other than English I would love to learn a word or two.