Appaloosa05(or Megan) is a member in United States of America . She has been a member for over 6 years (2,399 days).
Hello Postcrossing community!
I'm very happy to be a part of the Postcrossing project.
Postcards I love:
- map cards
- city skylines/architecture
- rural scenes/farms
- churches/temples/mosques, etc...
- landscapes (especially Scotland, New Zealand, and Iceland)
- horses, unicorns, Pegasus, zebras, mules, donkeys, etc...
- fantasy and science fiction (LOTR, Narnia, Harry Potter, Star Wars), dragons, faeries, etc...
- animals/flowers native to your country/area
- handmade cards welcomed and appreciated!
- anything else you fancy! (just no nudity please)
I prefer postcards stamped, dated and written on. I would love to know a little bit about you, such as age (if you're comfortable sharing), hobbies/interests, favorite book or one you've read recently that you really liked, and perhaps a little-known fact about your community. If you speak a language other than English I would love to learn a word or two.
A little about me:
I am a 30 year old woman, living in Ohio just outside of Cleveland. I work in a public library. I have my parents and three younger brothers. No pets at the moment, but my friends have two crazy dogs (an Australian shepherd and an American Eskimo) who I love very much. I am a Christian and enjoy being active in my church, reading, photography, biking, running, hiking, writing, watching movies, learning new things, traveling, and just about anything to do with horses.
I also love doing direct swaps, so please don't hesitate to ask me.
Looking forward to seeing everyone's postcards soon! God bless,