One card from POLAND (Kasia and Jlorc) need correct ID. Please, write me a mail.
I have added some cards to my Favorites wall that I do not have. If you have them, or something similar, that's what I would love to receive.
Here are some categories of cards I prefer:
- streets, back alleys, especially narrow with low-rise buildings;
- ethnic and traditional cards: aboriginal, costumes, culture, handicrafts, art, rituals, activities and way of life;
- dance, especially traditional for your country;
- retro posters;
- personages and characters which are famous in your country or region, may be animated or fabulous;
- street-canals (for example http://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/CN-265355 , http://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/DE-765017 ), water zones, piled houses.
Of course, all city views are welcome:)
If you think some card is perfect for me, it isn't important if it's free, ad, old...It can be any type:)
I like cards written and with stamps, please. Write something about your card, your country or your city for me. I speak English, Spanish and Russian:)
Thanx a lot.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/58224242@N06/sets/ - all my received cards, formed to groups of collections and continents and cards for trade.
You're wellcome to swap:)