My name is Anna. I'm just an ordinary Russian girl. I live in Voronezh (is a city in southwestern Russia).
I love surprises. I love making them, i love receiving them).
I like postcards from a series of "marine life"(particularly i love sharks ♥);
- "oceans & seas";
- "beautiful houses/castles/towers" (please don't send churches);
- "national dishes" ( please don't meat dishes. I'm a vegetarian. (Thanks for your understanding!) ) ;
- "sweets or desserts" (cupcakes, candy, cakes, pies, muffins, ice cream, marshmallow, macaroons, etc.);
- "drinks" (coffee, tea, hot chocolate);
- "vintage cameras";
- "time" (wall clock, wristwatch, pocket watch, alarm clocks, clock towers, hourglass, etc.);
- "flowers" (especially poppies, cornflowers, heartsease, lilies of the valley, chamomiles, orchids, peonies, flowers of sakura);
- "birds/parrots" (esp. owls, songbirds and penguins);
- "stereo or 3D cards";
- "Eurovision Song Contest";
- "string instruments" (guitar, electric bass guitar, violin, cello and harp);
- "attractions" (ferris wheel, wave swinger, carousel);
- "sky lanterns";
- "stones" (precious, semi precious);
- "girls brunettes with long hair";
- "red long dresses";
- "high heel shoes";
- "sailing ships";
- "aggressive cars";
- " Barbie",
- "artworks" (by Thomas Kinkade, Darrell Bush, Luis Romero).
From November to February i'd like to get Christmas and New Year cards.Especially, houses and trees decorated garlands, Christmas gifts and sweets, Xmas tree, Xmas fireplace, house in a fantastic snow forest on the eve of New Year, Snow-Globe.
And of course, postcards that represents your country/city/town.♥ (particularly if you're from "rare" country - /ID has less than 5 digits/ )
In general, i shall be glad of any of your real postcard.
But, if possible, please avoid ad-cards, free cards, press clippings, made on the printer or self-made cards.
I will be very happy, if you use beautiful or interesting stamps.
✔ If you can please put a date on your card.
If you decided to send a postcard in envelope, please, could you send me any little thing of your country... For example: a coin, ticket, candy wrapper, clipped a recipe from a newspaper or magazine, teabag, etc.(It would be a pleasant surprise).
I register and i scan all postcards the same day that i receive them.
♥ Thank you! ♥