My name is Anna, I'm a 21 years old italian girl; I study Educational Science, in order to become a teacher in the future.
I live in San Daniele, a small town well known for the production of prosciutto, in my beautiful region, Friuli Venezia Giulia.
If you're curious, here's a video that will show you were I live!
In 2019 I lived in Belgium (Leuven) for 6 months, where I studied as an Erasmus student. Belgium was great and a lot of fun, flemish people are amazing and they make the best fries in the world!
In 2018 I worked for 5 months as an au-pair in Ireland (Cork), I got to meet some lovely people and it was such a great experience!
Tell me about your travels and trips, I'd love to hear about different cultures and people.
If you know something about MBTI, I'm a classic ENFP.
I really like to travel, watch movies, do sudoku, paint with watercolors, eat chocolate and go camping with my friends (I've been doing scout since I was 7!).
Some ideas of postcards I'd like:
- Children's books illustration
- Homemade postcards, expecially if you are good at drawing!
- Movie themed postcards
- Classic touristic postcards, with wonderful landscapes! (Expecially, I like sunshines, lighthouses, and anything related to nature;
- Anything related to mental health. Feel free to share your recent battles with hard situations. Talking about these things is the first step towards a world where we can all feel a bit less lonely. Take care, my fellow postcrosser.
- If you have any strange and unusual stamps, I'd love them!!
...But I will be happy with any postcard I will receive, so just send me whatever you think I could enjoy
Just write me what comes to your mind, I expecially love funny riddles, movie suggestions, travel tips to visit your country, or if you want write me a phrase in your language with the translation!
I also like to cook, so feel free to send me a recipe to try if you want 😊
I hope that receiving a postcard from me will make a stranger in the world feel as happy as I feel when receiving them.