Дорогие посткроссеры из России, стран постсоветского пространства и все, кто говорит на русском: мне будет невероятно приятно получать открытки на родном русском языке. Спасибо!
If possible, please send the hand-written postcards: it's so nice to see a "personal" message. Thank you!
******************** ***************** ************************
Nice to meet you here! My name is Anna; I am from Donetsk, but since 2016, I have settled in the beautiful Republic of Georgia. I live here in a small town, which is the center of the province of Guria, with my husband and lots of cats! All of them were adopted from the street or were born in our yard "kitty farm". We love all these creatures and try to be good to all of them. I work as freelance translator of German and English. My hobbies are: movies, music, new surroundings, new stories and new people. I also like reading, travelling and surfing in Internet.
You will make me happy with any nice card (to ease your choice, some of my preferences are listed below), but I am not a big fan of cards with advertisement, promos or various political / social / civil slogans. I love square cards very much (14*14 or 15*15 cm), and here are some hints for your choice:
- Something special for your city: monument, interesting building, street, post box ...
- Chocolate: chocolate bars, bonbons, broken chocolate, everything chocolate-related;
- Coffee: I love coffee very much!
- trains, trams, views of underground (or suburb, or metro, or U-Bahn), cars: Audi, BMW, cabriolets of various brands;
- blue cats of Rina Zenyuk;
- Other (not Zenyuk's) cats and foxes (no owls, please!);
- KEEP CALM;
- Postcrossing Meet-up cards;
- Any cards with Scorpio: my zodiac sign (funny, stars etc.)
- Alcohol (drinks, cocktails, wine ...)
- special request for postcrossers from Russia and Belarus: cards with Vladimir Putin and Aleksandr Lukashenko;
- square cards sized 14*14 or 15*15 cm;
- actors: Tom Hanks, Leonardo di Caprio, Colin Firth and Clark Gable;
- The Little Prince (Le petit Prince);
- "LOST" (Остаться в живых) show;
- Greetings From (Big Letters) series: for U.S. cities and states where the name of the city or the state is written using big letters (for example: https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/US-6441169, or https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/US-6620435)
If you have any very old (vintage), especially written, cards dated until the 40th years of the 20th century as latest, and if you don't know what to do with them, I will be happy to receive those.
I wouldn't say that I don't like the following cards at all, but surely, they are not my favourites:
- long cards,
- hand-made cards,
- cards from the Soviet Union,
- Ukrainian artists (singers, actors etc.),
- Christmas, New Year and birthday cards;
- and folded cards.
I am sure, you will make anybody other much happier than me, if you send them such a card. Thank you for your understanding! Happy Postcrossing!