A few words about me:
I'm a teenage girl living in a small town near to Warsaw. This year I graduated from high school, took A levels and started studying at the university.
I love books. My life without reading would be dull as ditchwater. I'm not a picker - I read everything from horrors to fairy tales. Except literature I'm also fond of learning languages. Right now I'm learning English, Russian and I'm thinking about taking up Italian. When I don't sit with my nose in a book or a dictionary I usually watch Desperate Housewives, Downton Abbey or Sherlock. In meanwhile I like to bake some sweets, go on cycling trips and play The Sims.
I'll be glad to receive any postcard, but I'd be exceptionally happy about postcards featuring one of these topics:
• typical views of your country, city, region
• cards with text in your native language
• distinctive features of your country and culture (e.g. matrioshka from Russia, clover from Ireland, windmill from Netherlands)
• The Beatles (from any country)
• seasonal postcards for Christmas, Easter, The New Year, my birthday etc.
As the Christmas are coming I'd like to ask you for sending Christmas themed cards if it's possible ;)
What to write?
Both sides of a postcard are equally important for me, so don't hesitate to send me a long message. If you don't have any idea what to write, there're tips:
• the view you see through your window
• your favourite quote, proverb, piece of song lyrics, poem (in your mother tongue with translation into English)
• what makes your life meanigful and interesting
Please, write date on the postcard.
I'd be happy if you could write the name of my country in your mother tongue as well as in English ;)
Have a nice day,