I live downtown in Toronto, Canada and I have a big dog named Banksy that is the apple of my eye.
I am a cinephile, anglophile, bookworm, foodie, pop culturist, hedonist.
I am grateful for all postcards, but prefer not to receive ones that are adverts or multiviews. I enjoy creative and quirky and beautiful postcards.
Some of my favourite things (and would love these on a postcard):
- movie posters from your country
- vintage anything
- Banksy (the artist - not my dog)
- David Shrigley
- chinese lanterns
- The Rolling Stones
- black & white ... I also love brightly colourful & vibrant!
- subversive art
- feminist art
- romantic images
- unique fabrics and textiles
- interesting and creative Union Jacks (or Scottish flags!)
- street/road signs
- soccer/football (preferably vintage images, or illustrations)
- old buildings
- fairy lights
Please do write something on the back. Mail is always more fun when it's a little more personal. If don't know what to write, please send a favourite recipe, quote - or simply a few of your favourite things.
Thank you so much, and happy postcrossing!