Andzheevska(or Yulia) is a member in Poland . She has been a member for over 4 years (1,793 days).
My name is Julia, I'm a painter, freelance children's book illustrator and also a textile artist. I was born in Moscow, Russia, lived for some time in Southern England and now live in Western Poland, not far away from Berlin. I've moved a lot and now am hoping to settle down properly :-)
I think it's very exciting to exchange postcards with random people from various countries.
I'll be happy to receive any postcard from you, especially:
- I like any kind of weird quirky cards
- I like both black and white and colour
- abandoned buildings
- spiders and spiderwebs!
- high quality erotic/nude (in an envelope please!)
- reproductions of paintings
- marine life (whales, dolphins, jellyfish etc)
- photographs of water/underwater
- old trees
- cityscapes, urban, industrial theme
- houses, gardens, interiors
- musical instruments
- views of Saint-Petersburg! :-)
- I love Odesa! Every postcard picturing this town will be highly appreciated.
- NO ADVERTISEMENT cards please!
I WILL NOT register any abusive card, so don't even bother to send it. Lets' spread the love!
I'm not very fond of multi-view postcards.
Have a good day and happy postcrossing to you all.