My name is Andrey and I live in Gus-Khrustalny (Russia).
I'm looking forward to get cards that show something of your country, especially geographic and touristic maps, sights of the city or town, scenic landscape, holiday, or native dress.
Also I would be interested in:
- Art, paintings, drawings, illustrations, graphics;
- Watercolor drawing of towns, streets, houses and countryside;
- Museums, exhibitions;
- Historical places and monuments;
- Outstanding scientists, explorers
- Festivals, fairs;
- Photos taken with the bird's-eye view;
- National Parks and Nature Reserves;
- Wildlife and wild animals;
- Mountains and volcanoes, monuments of nature;
- UNESCO sights;
- Postallove cards;
- Dogs and puppies (Basset Hound !!!);
- Unusual cards, cheerful and positive.
But this is just a wish. I will be glad to any card sent from the open heart.
Please don't leave the back of the card blank.
I'm very interested in a small text about yourself. Please use your language to write "Hello." I will appreciate if you write a phrase in your native language. Write the date and the weather on the card.
I do not collect stamps, but I like to see beautiful stamps on the received postcards.
When your card does not arrive after 60 days, please let me know by message and I will register it!
Looking forward to hearing you.
Thank you, good luck and have a nice day!