Andrea21(or Andréa) is a member in Brazil . She has been a member for 10 months (307 days).
I am Andrea, 47 years old, married and have two sons. My profession is a math teacher. I have corresponded with people from other countries since my youth. I collect stamps, bank notes, coins, postcards. I love reading, listening to music, going to the movies and hanging out with friends and family. I also have my moments of staying at home, enjoying my TV shows, my plants and cooking. I love my country, Brazil. It is a very beautiful country, with different regions and characteristics. I would like to receive letters for friendship and exchanges. Tell me a little bit about you, if you can, about the country you live in. The postcard can be sent with envelope or not. If you can, put beautiful stamps.
Understand that these are just suggestions to help you in your choice, no one is required to send preferences, this is not the goal of Postcrossing. I'll be happy with any postcards you can send. I accept any postcard, except commercial, erotic or advertising postcards. Postcards Suggestions:
• UNESCO's historical or natural heritage.
• Star Wars, Pride and Prejudice, Hobbit, Lord of the Rings, Little Prince, The Chronicles of Narnia, Peter the Rabbit, The Beautiful and the Beast, Breaking Nuts, Alice in Wonderland, Wizard of Oz, Peter Pan, Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty,The Little Mermaid,or any fairy tales or fables.
• People with traditional clothing, dance, work, etc.Traditional crafts.Typical dishes from your country. Maps, flags.Culture in general.
• City views, typical monuments of your country, Churches, Museums.
• Nature and beautiful landscapes: beaches, islands, volcanoes, mountains, rivers, canyons, waterfalls, sunrise, sunset,etc.
• Series: Greetings from, World Travel and Icons of Countries, FOTW, WOW.
• Beautiful illustrations.
• Flowers, Wild or domestic animals.
• Illustrations of: Irina Zeniuk - Blue Cats; Inge Look; Scott Gustafsson; Beatrix Potter; M. Pavlova; Afremova; N. Tour; O. Ionaitis, Irina Smirnova, Ekaterina Babock, Inga Palzer, Galina Egorenkova, Evgeniya Chistotina.
• Mailboxes, books, libraries, headlights;
• Beverages such as coffee, tea and others.
I would be very happy with a letter with beautiful stamps on the envelope, and if possible, along with the card, send me something like your country's tea, and I love tea, banknote or coin, a bookmark or anything else in your country that you found it interesting. Thank you for what you can send! No problem if you can not send.
If you send me a postcard and after 30 days I do not identify you, please contact.
I accept direct exchanges as long as they are taken seriously. Send a message telling you about your interests and we'll match what we can exchange. It will be a pleasure! I have albums on Flickr with postcards I've already received, others from my personal collection and postcards from Brazil for exchange.