Andersoneis a member in Latvia . She has been a member for over 7 years (2,726 days).
Hello kind people,
my name is Santa, I'm 29. I'm a librarian and also a freelance translator. Right now I'm at home with my baby son who was born last June. I love books, metal and rock music and cooking for my family.
Here are some ideas on what kind of postcards would make my day:
- any gothic, darksome, foggy, gloomy, scary, macabre or mysterious art or images. Those probably are not the most common kind of cards but I would be the most happy to receive something like that!
- lots of dark blue or purple;
- historical photos or images, art;
- vintage erotica;
- metal and rock bands;
- cemeteries, graveyards, ruins;
- dramatic seascapes, tall ships;
- starlit sky, full moon;
- winter, lavender, forests, trees;
- wild animals or children's illustrations for my son;
- Batman :D
If you don't have any of these, send me whatever you prefer. Often those are the best postcards!
If you send something from my favourites wall (http://www.postcrossing.com/user/Andersone/gallery/favourites), I'll send you a card back! If you do, please note it somewhere on the postcard because I may not remember exactly all of the hundreds of them. :)
I'll be waiting for a postcard from you. Thank you so much!! Take care.