My name is Nastassia, Nastya for short. I am a lawyer, hence, a moderately boring but emotional person. I'm chronically in love with travelling, and I hope that one of my love attacks will lead me to Iceland among other destinations.
I'm leaving the link to my Instagram page above as a celebration of my willingness to capture any beautiful moment I'm granted, and you are very welcome to to catch a glance of how I see life.
Some ideas of cards which will make me especially happy:
- Space, and by this I mean "infinite diversity in infinite combinations", whatever comes to your mind: stars, planets, NASA, UFOs, Star Wars, Star Trek (the latter in particular),
- literature: books, writers, poets, excerpts, quotes,
- cinema: shots or posters of your favourite film,
- your favourite actor/actress,
- art, especially Renaissance, Art Deco, Art Nouveau or impressionism card,
- UNESCO's World Heritage places,
- rock music, music history, jazz, blues, Pink Floyd, Nirvana...
- Sherlock Holmes,
- Twin Peaks,
- underground/subway/metro card,
- night cafes,
- summer: any bright colors and places,
- something which inspired you.
Note on the above mentioned: I will be glad to get any card because you have chosen this particular one for me, what can possibly go wrong? :)
A kind request: could you, please, write a date on the card?
One more thing: I will be happy to receive from you anything you would like to share: a thought, a memory, what inspires you and keeps you going; your favourite book/quote/fim/song/place to travel and escape. Just in case: I'm very good at keeping secrets, you may as well make good use of this fact.
For those who speak German: would you, please, write to me in this language? I have been studying it for 4 years now and would be glad to have some extra practice.
Direct swaps: just contact me, and your card is on its way :)
Thanks in advance, and best of luck to you!
Love from Belarus ♥