Hello all postcrossers!
I'm Anastasios (or just Tasos), a guy born, raised and living in a suburb of Athens, the capital of Greece. I was born back in 1982, I have studied computer engineering but I currently work for technical support.
I'm also active on hospitality exchange platforms, so if you'd like to visit Athens send me a message.
Postcard themes I'd like to receive are:
* railways, trams and public transport in general,
* motorcycles, old cars, rallies,
* art (including graffiti and street art),
* natural environment,
* ancient, medieval or modern monuments and sites,
* something (characteristic or not) from the village, town, city, province, region or country where you live or come from.
I wouldn't bother advertisement postcards (I have a small collection of Greek ones).
But don't worry, I'd appreciate anything from you.
You can write to me why you chose the postcard, and my name written in your alphabet / script, if it's not Latin of course (I started doing this myself).
P.S. If you sent me a postcard and it expired, please send me a message with a photo of the card (both sides, please) and I'll register it.
My expired cards:
* GR-65596 to Russia
* GR-67359 to China