Hello. I'm from Saint-Petersburg, Russia.
My name is Anastasia. I love to travel. I think exchanging postcards is a great idea. Also a little trip :)
I will be glad to receive any postcard. You can write why you chose this postcard.
But I'll absolutely happy, if you'll send me postcard from my favorite list:
- sewing machines (it's my big love)
- knitting (yarn, knitting needles, knitted items, and so on)
- painted trams
- old Ladies (Inge Löök).I collected almost the entire collection. I'm looking for a few cards. I will be glad if you help me. I'm looking for: 17, 25, 45, 47, 64, 65, 606, 608
- illustration by Kimmo Pälikkö
- painted streets of cities
- Petson and Findus
- Couples under an umbrella
- Snowmen (round the year)
Please write by English. I learn English. I think it's a good way to improve language. :)
I like drawing cards but not handmade. For instance https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/FI-2808652
If you don't know what to write, draw me anything
Please no envelope, no ad cards, no city view cards (drawn city view cards are welcome)
I really love postcards with knitting and sewing machines. If you send me such postcard, don't forget to indicate your return address, I will send you a postcard in return.
Here are a few ideas for sending https://www.postcrossing.com/user/Anastasiia_A/gallery/favourites
Write the date on the postcard please.
If you are interested in direct swap, write me a message. This is my offer for swap https://www.flickr.com/photos/157858477@N06/albums/with/72157685060320410
If you have a postcard with a sewing machine оr knitting for swap, write me a message, I'll try to find an interesting exchange!
Look forward to your postcard!