I'm Marine, I'm 29, I live in Grasse which is the world capital of perfume, a little city near Cannes in the south of France.
I love tea, I drink tea all the year and I really enjoy watching my favorites tv series like Vikings, The walking dead, The big bang theorie, GOT or AHS... with a big cup of tea!!
I'm a huge fan of Harry Potter. Team Slytherin - Draco Malefoy ♡ & Star Wars - Team Dark Side ;)
I have two cute little cats at home, called Charlie (4 years old) a real little terror!! But I love him so much ♡ He's my little tiger-cat! And Lana (7 month) my little terror number 2 with wonderful blue/green eyes ♡
I also love playing video games with my man (I love Diablo, Tomb Raider, Assassin's creed and Fallout!). My favorite seasons are autumn and winter. I''m in love with Halloween and Christmas haha!!
You would make my day by sending me:
- Greetings from... postcard from postallove (I already have Austria, Malaysia, Poland, Switzerland, USA, France, Italy, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Finland, Chile, Russia, Belgium, Aland Islands and Germany)
- Greeting from... postcard from US states or city (I already have North Carolina, San Francisco, Connecticut, Memphis, Washington and Dubuque)
- Continents by Marianna Sztyma (on postallove) (I have Europe)
- Cats by Marianna Sztyma (on postallove too !)
- Disney (like aristocats, bambi, lion king, peter pan, pocahontas etc)
- Harry Potter,
- Star Wars,
- Jetoys postcard,
- Everything from London,
- Enchanted cats/Chats enchantés by Severine Pineaux,
- Alice in wonderland,
- Some actual theme like Christmas, Halloween, St Patrick's day, Easter, Valentine's day, National day etc...
Germany: Ortsschilder Karten (I have Bamberg, Düsseldorf, Schwarzwald and Fulda)
I'm really not interested by view cards and tourist cards. I have many of these.
Please NO FREE/AD CARDS!!
I should be grateful if you can put with your postcard a tea bag, coin, bookmark, cinema ticket or other places (theatre, monument, bus...) :D
Please, write a date. You can also put your postcard in an envelope if you want. (sometimes my postcards are dammaged by the postoffice)
Look forward to your postcard. Thanks you!!! :)